Our corporate broking services include the following:
- Advice on the improvement of transparency and corporate governance;
- In-depth research coverage of our clients;
- Ongoing market insight and feedback:
- Sector and market news – what are the key themes in the markets and the sector?
- Investor feedback – what questions are they asking, what are their concerns?
- Peers – what is happening to key competitors and what do investors think?
- Trading flows – who is buying and selling, what are the trends?
- Research views – what are the analysts looking at and saying?
- Peer group analyst coverage.
- Assistance with investor presentations and communications, including investor-oriented press releases and non-deal roadshows;
- Wide variety of access to investors, including non-deal roadshows, sector and country tours/group events, networking events, Investor/Capital Market Days;
- Assistance on an as-needed basis in reviewing inorganic growth and exit opportunities by interpreting market feedback in the context of the evolving competitive landscape.